Sunday, September 6, 2009

About Me

Hi I am Hannah Reynolds i am from Andalusia, Alabama. I am 20 years of age and a junior in college. I graduated from high school in 2007 from Andalusia High School. I attended Lurleen B. Wallace Community College for two years before I transferred here to South. I am currently majoring in Elementary Education. I played softball up until i ran into heart problems that prohibited me from playing my sophomore year in college at LBW. I still love the game and would do anything to get a chance to go throw on a field again. I have an older sister who goes to Auburn in Montgomery majoring in nursing she is two years older than me and completely opposite than me in every way possible. I have a dog that is my baby her name is Nala and she is part pit bull and part lab. I found her in a parking lot when she was a puppy and now she is my baby! Thats about it on me though! have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment